Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace Share on Google+
Monday, September, 01
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

eventgm5, Super Game Master 20 minutes ago
Eternal! Anteias is angry and she will kill everyone at Dire Mual. Champions, polish your armor and stop her at 5:50 ST.
Surfacingx, Admins 43 minutes ago
Eternal! Double vote points for the next 3 days!!! So don't forget to vote!
iceman6619, Super Game Master 5 hours ago
Remorse, Illidan and his minions are about to move through the dark portal. Beat him there and save Azeroth at 12:35 St
Surfacingx, Admins 17 hours ago
New Facebook coupon is up!! Like us now and save on your favorite items! http://goo.gl/V31NqV
eventgm5, Super Game Master 21 hours ago
Redemption! The Racial Leaders have waged war against each other once again! Come defend your city at 9:20 ST!

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)
Moderators: Lead RCT, Senior Developer

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Hacker in remorse.

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm
There seems to be an undead killing other hordes in the start area, along with start-npc's
Named Aliffrekth
Attachments
Remorsehacker.png

Private
Donors
#2 Wed May 09, 2012 8:42 pm
There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest

Challenger
Registered users
#3 Wed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm
woweternalboss12 wrote:There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Odd thing to admit to on a public forum....
But, as he said just report him using the player report function as nothing can be done on the realm forums.
Ex-Forum Master

The Diplomat
Banned
#4 Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm
I don't care if I admitted it in a "public forum". I once made a ticket telling a GM that I used a hack :violin: (which I should not be bragging about lol). The point is, I try not to anymore, unless it is really necessary for some odd reason (character stuck, which is easier to just use a hack then to log out of game, go to website, and go through that whole process).

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest

Challenger
Registered users
#5 Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 pm
Ok enough about hacks, if you want to report you've been told where to go. Quit posting guys.

Duelist
Donors
#6 Thu May 10, 2012 4:59 am
/Locked.
Next time please use the Report Player option.

Crusader
Donors
Topic locked Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver) Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1