Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace

Announcement

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers, CLICK HERE
For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers, CLICK HERE

LitemodeLearn to fly without hacking as a GM and apply to the GM Staff http://eternal-wow.com/user/gmapplication/wow private server 4 hours ago
iceman6619The ground is shaking with every step they take. The Remorse Titans are invading remorse at 12:10ST!wow private server 4 hours ago
KazzeRedemption! A player told Mrs Snowman that Mr snowman was cheating on her! Defend yourselves against the freezing wrath at 22:50 STwow private server 5 hours ago
ExcalibusWatch Opheliia stream the Emerald Dream battle at: Twitch.tv/pheoniixthunderstorm !wow private server 10 hours ago
ExcalibusRedemption! The Dragons of Nightmare have become possessed once again! Prepare to enter and fight for the Emerald Dream at 17:55 SvT!wow private server 10 hours ago

Moderators: Lead RCT, Senior Developer

Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Hacker in remorse.

#1 by jacobdcooper » Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm

There seems to be an undead killing other hordes in the start area, along with start-npc's
Named Aliffrekth
Attachments
Remorsehacker.png
jacobdcooper

N00B

Topics: 3

Re: Hacker in remorse.

#2 by woweternalboss12 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:42 pm

There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest
woweternalboss12

Veteran

Topics: 17

#3 by totalpwnage » Wed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm

woweternalboss12 wrote:There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Odd thing to admit to on a public forum....
But, as he said just report him using the player report function as nothing can be done on the realm forums.
Ex-Forum Master
totalpwnage

Post Hacker

Topics: 101

#4 by woweternalboss12 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm

I don't care if I admitted it in a "public forum". I once made a ticket telling a GM that I used a hack :violin: (which I should not be bragging about lol). The point is, I try not to anymore, unless it is really necessary for some odd reason (character stuck, which is easier to just use a hack then to log out of game, go to website, and go through that whole process).

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest
woweternalboss12

Veteran

Topics: 17

#5 by Necroangel » Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Ok enough about hacks, if you want to report you've been told where to go. Quit posting guys.
Necroangel

Topics: 12

#6 by eXXoN » Thu May 10, 2012 4:59 am

/Locked.
Next time please use the Report Player option.
eXXoN

Post Hacker

Topics: 31

Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)