Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace

Announcement

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers, CLICK HERE
For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers, CLICK HERE

KazzeRemorse ! Bosses of all expansions have joined forces to fight you ! Face them at 04:05 ST !wow private server 1 hour ago
lopedawg99A new crossword puzzle is up! Play to win some vip points: http://goo.gl/19vrEGwow private server 10 hours ago
iceman6619Polish your armor and sharpen your swords! The Champions of Eternal-WoW are invading Redemption at 6:20ST!wow private server 22 hours ago
ExcalibusEternal! If you're interested in participating in the 3v3 Tournament on 4/23, be sure to sign up in the Event Hub forum!wow private server 1 day ago
cokdeli1Redemption!! Watch Opheliia and Munchao streaming ICC25HC at : www.twitch.tv/pheoniixthunderstorm/ and http://www.twitch.tv/zybzywow private server 1 day ago

Moderators: Lead RCT, Senior Developer

Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Hacker in remorse.

#1 by jacobdcooper » Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm

There seems to be an undead killing other hordes in the start area, along with start-npc's
Named Aliffrekth
Attachments
Remorsehacker.png
jacobdcooper

N00B

Topics: 3

Re: Hacker in remorse.

#2 by woweternalboss12 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:42 pm

There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest
woweternalboss12

Veteran

Topics: 17

#3 by totalpwnage » Wed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm

woweternalboss12 wrote:There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Odd thing to admit to on a public forum....
But, as he said just report him using the player report function as nothing can be done on the realm forums.
Ex-Forum Master
totalpwnage

Post Hacker

Topics: 101

#4 by woweternalboss12 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm

I don't care if I admitted it in a "public forum". I once made a ticket telling a GM that I used a hack :violin: (which I should not be bragging about lol). The point is, I try not to anymore, unless it is really necessary for some odd reason (character stuck, which is easier to just use a hack then to log out of game, go to website, and go through that whole process).

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest
woweternalboss12

Veteran

Topics: 17

#5 by Necroangel » Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Ok enough about hacks, if you want to report you've been told where to go. Quit posting guys.
Necroangel

Topics: 12

#6 by eXXoN » Thu May 10, 2012 4:59 am

/Locked.
Next time please use the Report Player option.
eXXoN

Post Hacker

Topics: 31

Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)