Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace Share on Google+
Sun, October, 26
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

Andrewortola, Senior Forum Mod 3 hours ago
The Signature of the week voting is up, pick the best. http://goo.gl/BnzDW3
Ryouta, Senior Game Masters 8 hours ago
We are currently looking out for new Game Masters! And we want you! Apply today http://t.co/c5lYHPRHXv
Evililidan, Super Game Master 8 hours ago
Eternal, a Kobold Slave has gone in search for a treasure of immense value, which will cause a lot of issues. Find and stop him at 19:00 ST!
Surfacingx, Admins 1 day ago
New Facebook coupon is up!! Like us and save now! http://goo.gl/lcb4JE
Andrewortola, Senior Forum Mod 1 day ago
The Signature of the week is up, dont forget to submit your entry! http://goo.gl/Gsg0U0

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)
Moderators: Lead RCT, Senior Developer

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Hacker in remorse.

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm by jacobdcooper
There seems to be an undead killing other hordes in the start area, along with start-npc's
Named Aliffrekth
Attachments
Remorsehacker.png

Private
Donors
#2 Wed May 09, 2012 8:42 pm by woweternalboss12
There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest

Challenger
Registered users
#3 Wed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm by totalpwnage
woweternalboss12 wrote:There are a lot of hackers in Remorse. I am not going to deny it, I have used some form of hack before. I bet he is using Emu or hitchiker's hack. Anyway he is just under "Faction Change" and is in my opinion on one of the worst forms of hacking.

To report a player with your screen shot, you need to go to "Report a Player" under the Account tab and then enter the required information. Thank you for your effort! :)

Odd thing to admit to on a public forum....
But, as he said just report him using the player report function as nothing can be done on the realm forums.

The Diplomat
Registered users
#4 Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm by woweternalboss12
I don't care if I admitted it in a "public forum". I once made a ticket telling a GM that I used a hack :violin: (which I should not be bragging about lol). The point is, I try not to anymore, unless it is really necessary for some odd reason (character stuck, which is easier to just use a hack then to log out of game, go to website, and go through that whole process).

Remorse:
Kyferus <Lazy Lifeguards>
Hitchiker <Best Guild EU>

Redemption:
Health, shadow spec priest

Challenger
Registered users
#5 Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 pm by Necroangel
Ok enough about hacks, if you want to report you've been told where to go. Quit posting guys.

Duelist
Donors
#6 Thu May 10, 2012 4:59 am by eXXoN
/Locked.
Next time please use the Report Player option.

Crusader
Donors
Topic locked Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver) Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1